Book Send PDF Free
Send PDF
By:Patty Blount
Published on 2012-08-01 by Sourcebooks, Inc.
It's been five years since I clicked Send. Four years since I got out of juvie. Three months since I changed my name. Two minutes since I met Julie. A second to change my life. All Dan wants for his senior year is to be invisible. This is his last chance at a semi–normal life. Nobody here knows who he is. Or what he's done. But on his first day at school, instead of turning away like everyone else, Dan breaks up a fight. Because Dan knows what it's like to be terrorized by a bully—he used to be one. Now the whole school thinks he's some kind of hero—except Julie. She looks at him like she knows he has a secret. Like she knows his name isn't really Daniel...
This Book was ranked at 21 by Google Books for keyword Social Issues Bullying novel.
Book ID of Send's Books is PMPcCgAAQBAJ, Book which was written byPatty Blounthave ETAG "xxyerZz+KTc"
Book which was published by Sourcebooks, Inc. since 2012-08-01 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781402273384 and ISBN 10 Code is 140227338X
Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true
Book which have "304 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryYoung Adult Fiction
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true
Book Preview
Download Send PDF Free
Download Send Books Free
Download Send Free
Download Send PDF
Download Send Books
Comments
Post a Comment